Hi Friends!
I have been M.I.A from the blogging and Facebook world for a while. I am so sorry! It has been a whirlwind of a ride these past couple of months, to say the least.
BUT, I am back and ready to jump back in! What a perfect way to start again, by joining Monica from I heart Grade 3 for her final summer link up! Even though, today is officially the first day of Spring in South Africa! (So Happy Spring Day Y'all)
The final topic of the summer is...
Friends, let me just tell you... My bucket list is about as long as the River Nile. There is so much I want to do and see and limiting it to just 3 is going to be difficult, but here goes it.
#1 Shark Cage Diving
![]() |
| Shark Cage diving in Cape Town, South Africa |
One of the things top of my list and I have to have to have to do is .... Shark Cage Diving!!!!
I am absolutely petrified of sharks. When I swim in the ocean, I only go knee deep. But for some odd reason, I would love to swim with them... in a cage of course... where they can not get me. I want to see a real life Great White Shark just inches away from me! I think it would be AH-MAY-ZING and terrifying all at the same time. Wouldn't you? I have had a few friends do it and have absolutely loved it, so why not?!? Right? Crazy! I know! Would you ever do this?
#2 Sky Diving
![]() |
| Sky Diving in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa |
From one extreme to the next. One below water, one sky high. I honestly don't know where I dream up these things?! I am anything but an Adrenalin junkie, yet I would love to accomplish jumping out of an airplane... with someone of course! Bless their heart, the way I would be screaming, they won't have any hearing or ear drums left after they've been with me! Have any of y'all done this before? What was it like?
#3 Travel, Travel, Travel
![]() |
| Travel around the world |
I have been bitten by the travel bug, and not in a small way either. I have traveled around South Africa, but I want a taste of the rest of the world. Traveling backwards and forwards, to and from the USA, I want more! I guess you could say I am a greedy traveler, always wanting more and more. I just love it! The preparations, actually flying (take off is my favorite), meeting new people, seeing new places, making unforgettable memories, tasting different food, experiencing new cultures.... oooh it gets my travel tentacles all tingly and filled with excitement!
This quote explains exactly how I feel about traveling. The next stop on my list is South Korea or Hong Kong. My goal is to teach English there next year. I want to travel around all those surrounding places: The Phillipines, Taiwan, Thailand, China, Hong Kong etc. Have any of you been? I haven't yet and I can't wait.
Some other places on my bucket list:
Some other places on my bucket list:
- New York
- Las Vegas (for my 30th birthday)
- California
- Eurotour (London, Paris, Rome etc)
- Australia
- India
- Brazil
Oh my goodness I want to see it all!!!!! Where are some of your favorite places to go? Any recommendations of places that I need to visit?
Friends before I go I want to know, what are some of your bucket list wishes? Do you even have a bucket list? I'd love to hear your wishes!
Keep an eye on this space! Who knows, you may be reading about my sky diving or shark cage diving experience one of these days ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment