Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Currently

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that we are already in September! This year is sure flying by fast! I can't believe its already my birthday month and I am going to be another year older in just a few days time.

 This is the first time I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for "Currently" and I am so excited! SO here we go:


*** So the weather in my home town is so unpredictable. Sometimes we have all 4 seasons in one day (hot, cold, windy and rainy). It is also notorious for being a windy city, especially being on the coast! I don't know why, but the wind makes me so grumpy. I just hate being blown about (messes up the hair - lol)

Today's forecast

*** Now those of you who know me, know that I LOVE CHOCOLATE! I have recently discovered that I have a liking for dark chocolate! My favorite is Cadbury's Bournville Dark Chocolate. The mint flavor is the BEST!! I have an addiction to it! What is your favorite chocolate?

MMM... my favorite

*** I don't know about you, but I have a daily battle of what to wear? What I do though is pick a piece of clothing in my closet that I want to wear. Then, I rely on my dear friend Pinterest to get "inspiration" from there. Do any one of you do that? THANK YOU Pinterest for being a fashion stylist and life saver!

Pinterest outfit search

*** I love going to the movies. Popcorn always tastes better when bought from the cinema! I haven't been for a while. When last have you been? What did you watch? I want to go and watch "Trainwreck". Anyone seen it? I need to make a plan ASAP to go!


*** I have been back in my hometown for almost 2 weeks already. I have been so busy getting things together, that I haven't even had a chance to catch up with friends! I especially want to see my oldest friend. We were friends in our mama's tummies and when we tell people that, we get stares of death. BUT it's the truth! Our parents have been friends for years! We are only a month apart in age and have been friends for our whole lives! Truly blessed to have such a special friend.

Friends for Life (Literally)

***As for my goals that I want to achieve. My list is endless. However, I have 3 short term goals that I want to achieve within the next year.

This is always a goal and I am trying my best to achieve it. And that is to exercise more. I need to get fitter! Jelly Belly and Bat Wing arms are just not going to cut it for the summer.

My idea of  exercise 

Then the next two goals go hand in hand. I am in the process of doing my TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certification. It's a 150 hour, 12 module course. I want to get it completed by the end of the November! My last short term goal is to go teach English in Hong Kong or South Korea. Hence, why I am getting the TEFL Certification! New Adventures are on the horizon. I CAN NOT WAIT! EEEEK! Excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment