I am so excited to be linking up with a fabulous group of TPT and blogging girls this weekend for the end of year "That's a Wrap Fun and Free Facebook Hop"
These hops are SOOOOO much fun and OH so easy to hop about! I love them! It is a super way to stock up on some awesome products / sample of products to try out in your classroom.
All you have to do is start right here by popping on over to my Facebook page. You can either click here OR just click the Facebook tab at the top of my page header.
Then all you have to do is click on the sidebar that says "That's a Wrap Fun and Free Hop". From there, its pretty easy. It will automatically download the freebie that I am sharing with y'all and then you click and move onto the next.
Here are the other teachers that are taking part.... Just click and go!
Speaking of the freebie that I am sharing with y'all... I am sharing just a sneak peek (sample) of my newest product. I created the latest of my sentence scramblers "series" (of course it's summery beachy themed), to try get some extra practice in before the end of the year.
The next few pictures, are an example of the FULL product in action.
These are the word cards of each sentence. They are numbered, so it is easy to identify which words are in the sentence. I haven't printed mine of cardstock or laminated them yet, BUT that is what I will plan on doing this weekend.
Sentence cards and worksheet ready to be done.
Sentence cards put into order - "I like Summer."
Bottom strip cut out, put in ordered and pasted down. Then the sentence is written and picture colored in.
Finished product
There is also an option of drawing the picture instead of coloring, which includes ALL 30 sentences too.
Pop on by my store and go check out the FULL product there. Click here or the picture below to be directed to that page.
It is discounted to $3.00 until Sunday evening 8:00PM EST.
And while we hopping about, hop on through these sweet ladies blogs and check out their posts about "That's a wrap Fun & Free Hop".









No comments:
Post a Comment