Monday, May 4, 2015

HELLO and Welcome to MY blog

Hello, Hello, Hello Sweet friends and new followers! Oh and Hi Mom (I see you peeking) ;)

What a fabulous start to the month of May ... I am so delighted and thrilled to have finally jumped on the blog band wagon! Let me tell you, I am a ball of mixed emotions. I am excited, yet nervous and confused all at the same time!

I hope that you bear with me, as I get things up and running baby steps moving and find my blogging feet!

MY main goal / reason / objective for having a blog is to be able to connect with other teacher bloggers, share teaching ideas and resources with them and YOU!

While I get the gist of this blogging thing, just a quick reminder about the AWESOME Teachers Pay Teachers TEACHER APPRECIATION Sale happening Tomorrow (Tuesday, May 5th) and Wednesday, May 6th.



What do you have in your wishlist? What do you plan on buying? I know I have my eye on plenty of clipart.... I am a clipart-a-holic!!!!

One more thing, DON'T forget, that when you check out... to enter the PROMO CODE: THANKYOU.

Ok, I think that's about it for now, BUT I will be back shortly with some new posts. Keep an eye out! :)




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!!!! I am so proud of you! You are going to ROCK it!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! <3 <3 YOU DID IT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for kind words my sweet friend and all your help! I am so APPRECIATIVE of all your love and support! Now I can finally say, we are BLOGGING BFF's lol :) <3

      Delete