Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Sunday Scoop

Happy Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Friends!

 I hope you have all had a wonderful day filled with abundant love and sweet little goodies.

Today I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop. I haven't Sunday Scooped in a while, so I thought I would join back up today.


So here is my have to do's, hope to do's, happy to do.



Have to do: I am such a procrastinator. I actually don't have that much to do, and because I know that, I have been putting it off, until now, on a Sunday evening at 6:21pm. Eugh.

Hope to do: Such a gorgeous day and evening. I really hope that I will manage to squeeze in a quick walk down on the beach. Joys of living on a beach estate :)

Happy to do: Self explanatory. I am a qualified couch potato, especially on a Sunday. I am happy to park on the couch and channel surf all day!

Well that's all from me this Sunday friends. I'll catch you on the flipside. Have a fabulous week and enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day

All my love

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a procrastinator, too! I think I do my best work under pressure! Good luck to you!

    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete