Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Currently

I know I know! I am late to the party again and I haven't blog in a while. There goes my new year's resolution... but oh my worm I have been busy busy busy! Chaps, 38 Kinders is no joke!

Let's look on the bright side, I'm here now, and I am joining Farley for her Currently Link up.

So let me get to it :)


Listening: I love my music - ANY kind, genre, type. I have no specific taste, and this may not be everyone's cuppa tea, but I LURVE it. This is one of my favorites at the moment. Its 2 South African artists. Euphonik (who is a DJ) and Micasa (a Band of sort). If you would like to have a listen, go HERE.

Loving: Friends, February is the HOTTEST month in my home town (no air cons in our homes). We are only on the 3rd day of February and I am wishing for winter. We finally have some rain and even had a storm. I am scared of storms, but it was welcomed today. Loving the cool breeze blowing through the door.

Thinking: I am a list maker. I make lists for my lists. I'm one of those. I have a to do list about the length of my left arm. I need to tackle it! I guess I could say I did. Top of that list was to blog currently. There are about another 12 tasks I NEED to get done! Wish me luck!

Wanting: I want to buy a book, curl up on my couch and read (preferably listening to the rain outside) ;) Any book suggestions? Would love to hear what y'all are reading.

Needing: Normally I'm on top form with my planning and prep for the upcoming week. However, this week has thrown a few curve balls and I am running behind. Need to get it done. When do you plan for the week? Over the weekend? Do you have a specific planning day? Tell me about how you get your planning done.

Swooning: Hi! I'm Tamsyn and I love Peach Ice-Tea. Especially if it is frozen .... slightly melting..... and you can make it slushy, like an icee. It goes down like a home sick mole on these hot days. Great! Now I am dying for one! It will have to wait for tomorrow.

Anyway friends, hop on over to Farley's blog and read about everyone else's currently, or join in on the fun. Click below to go right on over.


Have a great month of love sweet friends. 


3 comments:

  1. It's so funny to hear that February is the hottest month for someone! I just finished The Crossover by Kwame Alexander, Echo by Pam Munoz Ryan, and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. I loved all 3! Hope you find something good to read!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella. Light, funny, and easy to read!

    http://teachbyfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big glass of peach ice tea sounds wonderful right now! I would love one too! Living in SC the weather is always unpredictable for us. It was 73 degrees on Tuesday and the high for today is in the 40's. It is CRAZY!!
    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete