Hello Sweet Friends.... and HAPPY MAY!
I can't believe we are already this far into the year. It felt like just like the other day that we were celebrating New Years, and back to school for me.
I am so happy I have managed to find some time to blog! I am joining Farley from Oh Boy It's Farley for her last Currently link up! I am so thankful that I managed to link up a few times and have made some new friends along the way.
So for the last time, let's do this.
So right now I am LISTENING to the Chainsmokers - Don't let me down. I love their music. I think I became slightly obsessed with them when they released the song Roses. That is one of my FAVE FAVE FAVES!!!! I love my music, so when I find artists that I love, I kinda go a bit goo-goo ga-ga over most of their songs or hits.
I am absolutely LOVING the fact that yesterday was a public holiday, so we get today off. YAY! for a 4 day week! I have such a long to do list (as always) so I am so thankful for this extra day to get it done. Thank you Worker's Day!
I am a bit of a dawdler. Procrastinator is the better word to be honest. I'm THINKING I better get a move on with that to do list, especially if I want to relax and chill this evening.
As for my WANTING, right now I really want 2 things. First, I bought a car recently and I can't wait for Wednesday because it arrives! WOOO HOOO! I can't wait. BUT I also really want school holidays so I can jump on a plane and fly to a place called Durban about 672.7km (418 miles) away from me and go see my special *insert love eyes emoji here*
Finally some cooler weather and a taste of Autumn (Fall) and I am NEEDING a nice big cuppa hot chocolate. Let's not spare the bells and whistles and I think I'll just add a huge dollop of cream and sprinkles and mini marshmallows. Diet? OOPS... yeah let's not even go there! Go big or Go home right?
My TRUTH confession is that I am absolutely EXHAUSTED already and we only in May. I still have 7 months left of school and I am buggered! 40 needy little kindergarteners is kind of draining to say the least. I still love them to the moon and back even though they drain me.
Well friends, its been good to catch up and I am so glad we have managed to link up for one last time! I can't wait to hear and read all about what y'all are up too but first I better go make that cuppa hot choc and tackle that to do list. So I will check up on y'all later! Be sure to hop on over to Farley's blog and see what everyone else is Currently up to. Just click on her logo below.
Have a blessed week!



New cars are so fun! We bought a new car a year ago right after our twinnies were born and it still smells like a new car.
ReplyDeleteA new car, how exciting! I think we are all exhausted at this point of the year!
ReplyDeleteI love your name. My daughter and I listen to the Chainsmokers every afternoon on the way home from school. Enjoy that new car, and all those kindergartners. :)
ReplyDelete